• 3-4 Chicken Breasts
• Spiceology Black & Bleu, Black Sea Salt, Chipotle Garlic by Derek Wolf
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Wash and Clean chicken breast
• Slice into the chicken breast 4-5 times using two wooden spoons, to not cut all the way through the meat and create pockets for the filling.
• Rub down with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with Black & Bleu (Bb) and Salt.
• Pre-cook the bacon.
• Take cooked bacon and stuff it in the pockets together with the asparagus and Gorgonzola. Then sprinkled a little Chipotle Garlic (Cg) over the breasts. Place them on the Traeger Timberline at 375℉ until Chicken hits the internal temperature of 145℉.
Follow @darth_traeger on Instagram for more BBQ inspiration.
Comments will be approved before showing up.