BARBECUE PULLED EGGPLANT SANDWICHES
- Heat smoker to 275F degrees.
- Cut the eggplants in half. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon Pork Rub on the cut sides.
- Smoke for 1 hour.
- Steam in a plastic bag for 10 minutes. Peel the eggplant meat from the skin and discard the skin. Shred the meat with your hands. Toss with 1 teaspoon Pork Rub.
- Spread onto a sheet pan and smoke for 1 more hour.
- Toss with sauce.
- Pile half of the eggplant onto a bottom bun. Top with coleslaw and the top bun.
Want more delicious recipes from Christie Vanover? Download her full Ebook here.