CRISPY SAVORY CAULIFLOWER WINGS
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1-1/2 cup flour
- 1-1/2 cup sparkling water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons Christie Vanover’s Chicken Rub
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Heat a grill (with indirect heat) or oven to 450F degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower in half; break into florets.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, water, olive oil, cornstarch, Chicken Rub and salt.
- Individually, dip each florets into the batter, and shake off any excess.
- Dip each floret into the breadcrumbs and place on the prepared sheet pan, leaving space between each piece.
- Grill or bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with sauce or dip of your choice.
Want more delicious recipes from Christie Vanover? Download her full Ebook here.