GARLIC MOLASSES GLAZED PORK CHOPS
Garlic Molasses Glaze
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- pinch of ground cayenne pepper
- Sprinkle Pork Rub all over chops. Let rest for 30 minutes while you light the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a sauce pot, melt the butter. Add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds. Add the molasses, soy sauce and cayenne. Bring to a boil, whisking constantly and immediately remove from heat.
- Place the pork chops on the grill. Cook for 7 minutes. Flip.
- Brush with the garlic molasses glaze. Cook for 5 more minutes. Flip.
- Brush with more glaze. Cook for 2 minutes, to an internal temperature of 145F degrees.
- Let it rest for five minutes.
Want more delicious recipes from Christie Vanover? Download her full Ebook here.