Hot 'n Fast Brisket
- Separate brisket flat from the point and remove the fat from the top. On the fattier side, trim the fat, until it is only about 1/4-inch thick.
- Rub with Brisket Rub. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Combine the mop ingredients.
- Heat smoker to 325F degrees.
- Add in the brisket fat side down. Smoke for 45 minutes. Flip the point. Smoke for 45 more minutes. Flip the flat. Smoke for 1-1/2 hours.
- Place the meat in two aluminum half pans. Pour the mop into the pans; cover with foil.
- Return to smoker for about 2 hours or until the internal temp reaches 210F.
- Let rest 1 hour before slicing.
Want more delicious recipes from Christie Vanover? Download her full Ebook here.