1. Add oil, white part of green onion, ginger, and garlic to a hot pan.
2. Saute for 3 minutes until browned, add sugar, cook 1 minute, add vinegar, cook 1 minute, add soy sauce, Korean chili, and Korean bbq seasoning.
3. Cook another two minutes, then add wings and toss until well coated.
4. Plate and garnish with toasted sesame seeds, cilantro, and pickled onions.
Ingredients for Pickled Red Onion
1. Place sliced onion in a container, bring the rest of the ingredients to a boil and pour over onions, refrigerate.