- Recipe by: Chef Justin O'neill
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Time: 40 minutes
- Serves: 8
- In a large mixing bowl add pork, beef, 2 tablespoons Spicy Italian blend, 1 tablespoon Rotisserie Blend, ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, panko, eggs, and mix well.
- Form into 8 meatballs, they should be about 2 inch diameter or the size of a racquetball.
- In a 10-12 inch pan, heat 2 tablespoons oil of choice and add meatballs. Sear the meatballs well on all sides.
- Add the tomato sauce and remaining seasoning, stir well, turn down the heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, uncover, flip the meatballs, cover and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- While the meatballs are cooking, cut the rolls in half and cover the cut sides with provolone, then place in 400 degree oven until the cheese is melted.
- Place meatball on the bun, ladle some tomato sauce over the top, sprinkle with the remaining parmesan and enjoy!