PRIME RIB CHUCK ROAST
Recipe by: Matt Broussard @acooknamedmatt
Difficulty level: Easy
Time: 24 hours
Matt’s Salsa Verde
- 2 cups fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup fresh rosemary
- 1 cup fresh chives
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons capers
- zest of one lemon
- juice of one lemon or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce or to taste
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 cup kewpie mayo
- Blend all ingredients in food processor.
- Marinade chuck roast overnight with generous salsa verde all over.
- Smoke at 225°F until internal temp reaches 95°F and then bake off in a 500°F oven until internal temp reaches about 120°-125°F and nice hard crust forms.
- Time to make horseradish sauce. Mix together horseradish and kewpie mayo.
- Slice prime rib and serve with horseradish sauce.