SMOKED BACON-WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Heat the smoker to 275F degrees.
- Create a bacon weave by laying six strips of bacon vertically and six horizontally and lifting sections to create a lattice.
- Rub the pork loin with syrup and 1 tablespoon Pork Rub.
- Place the pork loin on top of the bacon. Wrap the bacon tightly around the pork. Apply the remaining rub.
- Smoke seam-side down for 1 hour. Remove.
- Increase the grill temperature to 400F. Grill, turning carefully, until the bacon gets crispy. Brush with sauce.
- Let rest 10 minutes. Slice to serve.
Want more delicious recipes from Christie Vanover? Download her full Ebook here.