Marinated Short Ribs
- 2 pounds Short Rib (Flanken Cut)
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Banging Bhangra Blend
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup beef stock
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Take short ribs out of the package and place into a ziplock, making sure to separate each piece.
- Take remaining ingredients and place in a blender or food processor.
- Puree and pour over ribs in ziplock. Marinate for 6-12 hours before grilling over high heat.
- Eats best when cooked to Medium/Medium Well.
Purple Haze Marinated Cucumber
- 1 each cucumber, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 ½ tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons Purple Haze
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Let sit out for about 20 minutes before consuming or refrigerating.
Tandoori Fried Quinoa
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup yellow onion, diced fine
- ¼ cup celery, diced fine
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tandoori Blend
- ¼ cup peas
- Heat a non stick pan over medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- Whisk eggs and scramble in the pan. Pull out and set aside.
- Add 2 more tablespoons of canola oil to the pan and add the onions and celery.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through a bit. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Combine the soy sauce and Tandoori blend. Add to pan and mix well with vegetables.
- Cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add quinoa and cook for 2-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pull off the heat and add the egg and peas. Mix well and serve immediately.