- 2 cups frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ gallon canola oil for frying
- ¼ cup Spiceology Bleu Cheese Buffalo Blend
- Thaw and soak cauliflower florets in cold water for 5-10 minutes. Meanwhile, mix rice flour and salt in a bowl.
- Strain cauliflower in a colander and toss in rice flour. Work the flour into the cauliflower well. Sift cauliflower before placing in preheated 350°F oil for frying. Shake or stir to avoid clumping. Fry for 3-5 minutes or until crispy. Remove from oil and toss with Buffalo Bleu Spice blend.
- Serve with celery parsley oil, carrot slaw, and pickled chilies.