Buffalo Wing Air-Fried Cauliflower is about to be your new fave recipe. The smell that fills the house while these babies are cooking is intoxicating. This recipe is 4 ingredients and alllllllll flavor. They can also be made in the oven (see below for instructions), but the air fryer makes quick work of this tasty side dish or you could serve this for a snack for your next Netflix binge, either way make sure you add this one to the rotation stat. It’s delish!
Buffalo Wing Air-Fried Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, canned is best
- 3 tablespoons Buffalo Wing Seasoning
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Add all ingredients to a large zip top bag and seal tight. Shake well to combine all ingredients and coat the cauliflower.
- If using an air fryer, heat to 350ºF and cook for 15 minutes, shaking or stirring halfway through. Remove to a serving platter and serve with cut celery and blue cheese dressing, if desired.
- Oven directions: Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat. Add cauliflower in a single layer and bake for 30-35 minutes, stirring halfway through. Serve as above.