Click the play button to watch the above recipe video!
This Homemade Hamburger Helper with Spiceology X Alvin Cailan Burger SZN is bonkers-good comfort food. Just the shake of a Hamburger Helper box might elicit kiddo culinary memories to make you want to whip this up real quick. The addition of Alvin’s Burger and Everything SZNs takes good to great.
- 1 lb Beef, ground
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced (caramelized)
- Bacon bits for garnish
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Spiceology X Alvin Cailan Burger SZN
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Minced red onion for garnish
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- 8 oz pasta, fusili (or similar)
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology X Alvin Cailan Everything SZN
- Dice your bacon and render out fat until crispy. Set aside for garnish.
- In a skillet, brown your ground beef and season with 2 tablespoons Spiceology X Alvin Cailan Burger SZN , drain fat and set aside.
- In the same skillet caramelize your thinly sliced onions with Spiceology X Alvin Cailan Everything SZN, set aside to garnish later.
- Pour in beef stock bring to a simmer and insert ground beef, Worcestershire, Dijon, and noodles.
- Stir in Velveeta cheese and season with Burger SZN. Mix until creamy.
- Stir in flour and cover lid cook until noodles are al dente (about 10 minutes).
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- Garnish with your favorite burger toppings, bacon, caramelized onions, minced red onion, etc.