- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Derek Wolf Lemon Chili Rye blend
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined & shelled
- 1/4 cup Rye whisky (optional)
- 1/4 cup chicken stock or broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Chopped parsley
- Melt 6 tablespoons butter in a large skillet. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Toss the shrimp in the spice blend and add the skillet in a single layer and cook until they just turn pink, flipping once. Remove the shrimp to a bowl.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter, whisky, chicken stock, honey and lemon juice and stir to combine well. Return the shrimp and stir to coat. Serve immediately topped with lemon zest and parsley.