- 4 oz your favorite cold brew coffee
- 1.5 oz coffee liqueur (Tia Maria)
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology S’mores Blend
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- In a Boston shaker, add cold brew, coffee liqueur, condensed milk, S’more blend, and ice; cover and shake hard.
- Strain into a collins glass, reserve the ice.
- In same Boston shaker, add heavy cream, shake until slightly thickened, strain over cocktail.
- *Also delicious without the Tia Maria.
Suggested Wine Pairing: 2005 Chateau Lafaurie Peyraguey Sauternes (375 mL)