Cherry Chipotle Skewers Recipes
- Recipe by: Matt Broussard @acooknamedmatt
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Time: 1 hour
For the skewers
- 1/4 cup Spiceology Derek Wolf Cherry Chipotle Ale Rub
- 10 oz ribeye steak (or your choice of meat)
- salt, to taste
For the Glaze
- 1/4 cup Spiceology Derek Wolf Imperial Coffee Stout Rub
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- pinch of salt
- Trim off the fat from the steak and set aside.
- Cut steak into equal-sized 1/2 in cubes.
- Render the beef fat on a pan with medium heat or on a sheet tray in a 350°F oven.
- Let fat cool to room temp.
- Toss steak with fat and Cherry Chipotle Ale Rub in a bowl and let marinate for 30 min at room temp.
- Skewer and grill. While grilling, baste with the coffee stout glaze and enjoy!