Is anyone else obsessed with those Cheesecake Factory Avocado Spring Rolls? Good news – you can make ’em at home and they are easier than you think to make. Our Chile Margarita blend is part of the Love is Love Variety Pack and one of our most versatile blends. These Chile Margarita Avocado Spring Rolls are crunchy, savory and will hit the spot.
Find more Love is Love recipe inspiration on our blog here.
Get inspired by Shannon Feltus by following her @urbanfarmfoods.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Spiceology Chile Margarit Rub
- 1 firm (but not hard) avocado
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1–2 green onion
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon
- egg roll wrappers
- Halve and peel the avocado. Remove pit. Place each half flat side down and cut into inch thick slices. Arrange slices on a plate and squeeze half a lemon over the slices. Generously sprinkle Chile Margarita over the slices and set aside.
- Slice the bell pepper into long thin strips.
- Cut the top part of the green onion into two inch lengths and slice longways into thin strips.
- Heat frying oil to 350 (deep frying or shallow pan frying both work).
- Arrange a slice of seasoned avocado, a few strips of pepper and onion, and a large pinch of cilantro in the center of an egg roll wrapper. Roll closed by wetting the bottom corner and folding it over filling, wetting and folding each side inward, and then continuing to roll the rest of the way wetting and sealing the remaining corner on the way closed.
- Fry a few at a time so as not to overcrowd the pan. About 3 minutes each side, flipping to brown evenly. Remove and drain excess oil on paper towels.
- Bonus dipping sauce can be created with sour cream, lemon juice and Chile Margarita!