- 6 chicken thighs
- Lettuce, as needed
- 1–2 medium tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 lime
- Cheese, as needed
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Spiceology Chile Margarita, as needed
- Season chicken thighs with Chile Margarita blend.
- To make pico de gallo, small dice your tomatoes, red onion and jalapeño and mix and season with lime juice and more Chile Margarita blend.
- Sear your chicken thighs on medium high heat, flip and finish cooking until reaching an internal temp of 165°. Dice thighs once cooked or dice before cooking.
- Build your taco with tortilla, lettuce, chicken, pico de gallo and cheese, top with more Chile Margarita blend and lime crema! Serve with refried beans and Mexican rice, perfect for kids to take to school for lunches or a quick and simple weeknight dinner!