- 4 medium tart cooking apples, sliced (4 cups)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Smoky Honey Habanero Rub
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread apples in pan. In a medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until well mixed; sprinkle over apples.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender when pierced with a fork. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.