- 4oz ground beef, lightly formed into balls
- Burger sauce
- 1 cup mayo or garlic aioli
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1/4 cup your favorite pickles, chopped finely
- 1–2 tablespoons Hell’s Kitchen Vampire Killer seasoning
- 1–2 yellow onions
- burger buns
- Mix all Burger sauce ingredients together in a bowl – set in the fridge.
- Thinly slice 1-2 yellow onions, sauté on low-med for 30-40 mins until cooked down and sugars begin to caramelize.
- Get your griddle nice and hot, add your burgers to the griddle, smash between some parchment and a heavy spatula until your burgers are nice and thin, season with Spiceology’s Cowboy Crust, flip and add more seasoning.
- Top with your favorite cheese and let that melt.
- Toast your buns, assemble and enjoy!