- cooking spray
- 2 cans buttermilk biscuits (16.3 oz each)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons orange peel powder
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 tablespoons orange juice
- Spray the insert of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, add the sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and orange peel powder and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Open cans of biscuits and cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Roll gently into a ball. Repeat with all biscuits. Add the butter to a shallow dish and roll the balls to coat. Roll in sugar-spice mixture and place into prepared slow cooker. Repeat, layering loosely. Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 hours. Turn out onto a serving dish.
- In a small bowl add the powdered sugar and orange juice and stir to combine. Pour over warm monkey bread and serve immediately.