- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons dry nonfat milk powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Everything Bagel Salt Free Blend
- Bloom yeast with the warm H2O
- Add in all ingredients except Everything Bagel blend.
- Let dough proof for one hour covered
- Sprinkle flour on the countertop
- Portion dough out into equal-sized ping pong balls.
- Roll out into 1 cm thick circles
- Rub a touch of canola oil on your circle.
- Fold over into a taco
- Rub a touch of oil on the outside and sprinkle everything blend
- Steam off for seven minutes. Enjoy. :)
- 2 quarts water
- 1 cup Spiceology The Grill Dads Lemonade Thyme Dry Brine
- 1 lbs salmon
- Combine water and lemonade thyme
- Submerge salmon and cover in fridge for a day.
- Roast off in an oven at 400°F for 5-7 min til done.
- If you are salt-free just sprinkle some Everything Bagel Salt-Free Blend on the fish and roast off the same way.
- Cool off salmon and flake.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon horseradish or to taste
- 1 tablespoon dijon
- lemon juice to taste
- fresh dill
Mix all wet ingredients together. Slowly flake salmon and add to the bowl. Gently mix together.