You’re gonna wanna add @chefryanwiebe’s Fried Chicken with Black & Bleu Buttermilk Ranch to your summer to-do list. Also Ranch dressing + our Black & Bleu blend might be the best thing ever. Enjoy!
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- Spiceology Seasoned Salt, as needed
For the Ranch:
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2–3 tablespoons Spiceology Black & Bleu Rub
- 2–4 dashes hot sauce of your choice
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs, such a basil, chives, parsley, oregano
For the Chicken
- Season chicken with Spiceology’s Seasoned Salt, vacuum seal and add to your pre-heated sous vide at 68°C/154°F (Dark meat cook for 4 hours, White meat cook for 2 hours).
- While chicken is cooking make your buttermilk ranch!
For the Buttermilk Ranch:
- Add all ingredients into a bow and mix, season to taste.
To Fry the Chicken:
- Get your deep fryer oil to temp, 350°-375°
- Season flour with seasoned salt, add buttermilk to a bowl, dredge your fully cooked sous-vide chicken in buttermilk then flour and fry until golden and crispy, 2-4 mins.
- Drizzle with your buttermilk ranch and enjoy!