Greek Freak vinaigrette will be your go-to vinaigrette. One of the blends in our Love is Love Variety Pack, Greek Freak is herby with dried onion, sun-dried tomato, a touch of chili pepper, and orange peel powder. This vinaigrette is easy to mix together and is great on salads and as a marinade.
Find more Love is Love recipe inspiration on our blog here.
Get inspired by Shannon Feltus by following her @urbanfarmfoods.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Spiceology Greek Freak Rub
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, washed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 white balsamic vinegar
- In a blender or food processor puree blueberries with white balsamic vinegar until smooth.
- Add Greek Freak and blend to combine.
- Next slowly drizzle the olive oil in while blending to emulsify.
- Create the perfect zesty blueberry salad with mixed greens and baby herbs, fresh whole blueberries and chopped toasted walnuts. Dress liberally with Greek Freak Blueberry Vinaigrette.
- The remaining dressing can be stored in a mason jar for later use. Shake vigorously before using. Will keep for 2-3 days kept cold.