- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Spiceology Greek Freak Mediterranean blend
- 1 bunch Italian parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- salt and pepper, as needed
- olive oil, as needed
- Dice chicken breasts and season with Greek Freak and olive oil, then skewer.
- For the Salsa Verde, mince the garlic, chop the capers and parsley, add to bowl and season with Chili flakes, salt and pepper. Add enough olive oil that it makes a nice herbaceous salsa, but it’s not swimming in oil.
- Grill, smoke or roast your chicken until fully cooked, top with Salsa Verde immediately and enjoy with friends.