This recipe for Grilled Cheese Steak Pinwheels incorporates 2 of my most favorite things in the world:
- Philly Cheese Steak
This recipe is incredibly easy to make, will impress guests and is so delicious that you may question how you lived without it for so long. Check out this quick and easy How To video to see what I mean.
Easy – right? So easy. So packed with flavor. Let’s stop talking and just go make some.
Grilled Cheese Steak Pinwheels Recipe
Makes 4 servings
- 2 lbs Flank Steak, pounded thin
- 4 tablespoons Greek Freak Mediterranean spice rub, divided
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, halved
- 4 slices provolone cheese, halved
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high, add the oil, onion, red pepper, green pepper and season with salt and pepper. Sauté until the vegetables are tender, about 6-8 minutes. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- On a large cutting board, pound the flank steak to 1/4 inch thick. Top with 2 tablespoons Greek Freak spice rub, flip over and sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of Greek Freak over and rub it in. Add the cooked vegetable mixture, top with both cheeses and roll up tightly. Cut the roll in half and skewer ever inch and then slice between skewers.
- Grill until steak is done to your liking and the cheese is melted, 5-8 minutes per side. Serve immediately
Disclaimer: this is a paid collaboration between Spiceology and WABeef.org. All opinions are our own.