- 8 oz good quality chocolate, chopped
- ⅔ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Hibiscus Habanero Blend
- 2 ml CBD tincture oil (2 droppers-full) – optional
- 12 oz good quality chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Warm the heavy cream in a microwave safe measuring cup in the microwave in 30 second increments. Do not scald the milk.
- In a medium bowl, add the chopped chocolate, butter, Hibiscus Habanero and the warm milk. Allow to sit for 1 minute before stirring. Stir well to combine. Place a piece of plastic wrap over the top, touching the chocolate. Chill for 1 hour.
- Use a small hinged scoop or ice cream scoop and make equal portions and place on a parchment lined plate or small baking sheet. Chill for another 30 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, add remaining chopped chocolate and warm over low heat. Add the vegetable oil and stir well to combine. Dip chilled truffles in melted chocolate one-by-one, coating all sides. Place back on the parchment-lined baking sheet/plate. Top with flakey salt, dried Hibiscus Flowers or whatever toppings you’re using. Repeat with the remaining truffles. Chill for 15-20 minutes to set the coating and serve.