- 32 oz apple cider juice
- 18 oz Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- 6 oz Laird’s Apple Jack Brandy
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons Apple Cinnamon
- Orange peels as garnish
- Apple Cinnamon to sprinkle as garnish
- Combine apple cider and Apple Cinnamon spice into a pot and heat until mixture comes to a simmer.
- Add Maker’s Mark bourbon, brandy, and juice of 1 lemon. Bring back to a low simmer. Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately with orange peel and a sprinkle of Apple Cinnamon spice over the top of the drink!