One Love French Toast
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2–4 servings 1x
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Marley Kitchen One Love blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 slices brioche bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, cream and vanilla. After this is combined add the One Love blend and whisk thoroughly.
- In a shallow baking pan pour in egg mixture and lay slices of bread briefly on each side. Flip to coat both sides and don’t allow it to soak. This will keep slices from getting soggy in the center.
- In a frying pan or griddle melt a tablespoon of the butter over medium heat to cover the bottom of the pan. Add slices of soaked bread and cook for about 2 minutes each side. Egg will be cooked and the bread will be toasted with a nice caramelized edge.
- Continue dipping and cooking this way for all four slices. Dipping as many slices as your pan holds at a time.
- Plate hot stacks and serve warm. Add a small pat of butter and syrup to taste before serving.