- 1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Pink Peppercorn Lemon Thyme Spice Rub
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For the coating
- 1 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 2 tablespoons Pink Peppercorn Lemon Thyme Spice Rub
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, goat cheese, Worcestershire sauce, spice rub, and pepper. Beat well with an electric mixer. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, or overnight.
- Add the pecans and remaining Pink Peppercorn Lemon Thyme rub to a rimmed dish and stir to combine.
- Divide the cheese mixture in half. Using your hands, shape into a ball and roll in the pecan mixture, pressing the pecan pieces into the cheese ball.
- Serve immediately with crackers or refrigerate up to 2 days.