Crispy wedge potatoes: you just can’t got wrong with this side.
Seasoned with our Pink Peppercorn Lemon Thyme signature blend – these potatoes are pretty perfect side all year round, but especially in spring in summer.
And trust us these ARE crispy. The trick? Soaking the potatoes in water before cooking draws out the extra starch and makes the end result crispy. And delicious.
Pair these taters with a Rosemary Dijon Salmon, Garlic Herb Pork Loin – or whatever the heck you want.
- 2–3 lbs Russet or Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Spiceology Pink Peppercorn Lemon Thyme
- Olive oil, as needed
- Cut you potatoes into wedges or large diced, whichever you prefer.
- Cover with cold water and some salt (pro tip: soaking the potatoes in water draws out the extra starch and makes the end result crispier) – soak for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Drain the potatoes, season with olive oil and Spiceology Pink Peppercorn Lemon Thyme.
- Pre-heat oven or air fryer to 400°F and roast for 15-20 minutes, flipping potatoes half way. Increase heat to 425° and crisp potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy.