- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 4 slices of bacon, diced
- 1/2 bunch of green onions
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 4 tablespoons Spiceology Purple Haze
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Coat sweet potatoes with some oil and season with Spiceology Purple Haze, roast in oven for 30-35 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender all the way through, let cool slightly
- Dice your bacon, cut green onions and shred cheese
- Heat butter and cream together just until the butter has melted.
- Remove the flesh of the sweet potato and keep the skin as intact as you can.
- Mix bacon, green onions, half of your cheese and cream mix to the sweet potatoes
- Fill the skins of the sweet potato with your mixture, top with cheese and bake for 10 mins until the cheese is melted.
- Finish with green onions and enjoy.