We get it, I mean who doesn’t love cocktail wieners. WE love cocktail wieners. But we’re just ever-so-slightly elevating the classic Pigs in a Blanket by swapping out that canned wiener with your favorite sausage from your local butcher.
Puff pastry + your favorite sausage + our herbaceous Rosemary Dijon blend are now the best of buds. Pair these babies with a honey mustard sauce and you’re golden.
Want more recipes for your next snack attack – check these out.
Rosemary Dijon Pigs in a Blanket
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Your favorite sausage, already cooked or smoked
- 1 package of puff pastry
- Spiceology Rosemary Dijon, 2-3 Tbsp
- Egg for egg wash
- Honey Mustard or Hot Mustard for dipping
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Cut sausage into 2-3 inch pieces.
- Cut puff pastry into 12 equal pieces and sprinkle with Rosemary Dijon to cover
- Place sausage onto puff pastry, folding so the seam is on the bottom.
- Once all pieces are wrapped, brush with egg wash and place into the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and the puff pastry has risen.
- Let cool slightly and dig in!