Our Rosemary Dijon blend and potatoes are culinary soul mates. With an herbaceous and tangy flavor profile, shake some Rosemary Dijon on oiled up taters – or you can always just add some into mashed potatoes – either way you’re going to get next-level flavors and your new favorite side dish. Add these roasted crispy taters upon a bed of seasoned whipped ricotta and you’ve got yourself a winner.
- 2 pounds of baby potatoes
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2–3 tablespoons Spiceology Rosemary Dijon
- Green onions (optional)
- Lemon zest
- Olive oil, as needed
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- Boil potatoes in salted water until just tender.
- Whip ricotta in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, adding salt, pepper and olive oil until it comes together, about 1-2 minutes. Fold in green onions or chives, if using.
- Put boiled potatoes onto a sheet pan with parchment, season with olive oil and Rosemary Dijon and roast in the oven at 400°F for 10 minutes until crispy.
- Plate with ricotta then adding potatoes on top, finish with lemon zest and enjoy!