Salsa Roja Recipe
- Recipe By: Chef Justin O’neill and Chef Adam Campasino
- Difficulty level: Easy
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 large red onion
- 1 jalapeno (optional)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 small can tomato juice (appx 5 oz)
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Granules
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Chop tomatoes, onion, cilantro and jalapeno and add to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add juice of the lime, tomato juice and spices. Mix well.
- In a blender or food processor pulse until desired consistency. If possible, chill before serving.