- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 shallots, sliced into rings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Greek Freak Mediterranean Rub
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter and swirl to coat. Sauté the shallots until they begin to turn golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add the olive oil to the same skillet and add the Brussels sprouts and sauté until they become seared and golden brown, about 4-5 minutes. Add the Greek Freak spice rub, chicken stock and stir to combine. Simmer until the Brussels sprouts are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in the shallots.
- Remove to a serving dish and garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve immediately.