- 1 yolk
- 1 whole egg
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 brown banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Mexican Hot Chocolate blend
- 2 quarts diced Sourdough Bread
- Blend all ingredients together, with the exception of your sourdough bread.
- Mix your liquid ingredients and bread together, by hand.
- Pour bread mixture into a greased baking pan and cook at 350°F for 40 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
Now let’s make some fresh whip cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tbsp sugar
- teaspoon vanilla
- teaspoon cinnamon
- Whip all ingredients together until stiff peaks form.
- Serve with fresh sourdough banana bread pudding.