Take your spring menu to the next level with a sweet and spicy strawberry salsa topped pretzel burger. Mixing all fresh spring ingredients with our signature Hibiscus Habanero blend adds a balance of earthy flavors and heat from the habanero to create this sweet salsa to top on a juicy beef patty. This salsa can be used to top bread and cheese on your next charcuterie board or even as a side on its own. This burger will take your taste buds on a spring adventure with mascarpone cheese, a fresh leaf of lettuce, strawberry salsa, and a juicy beef patty.
- 1 lb strawberries, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- lime zest
- Spiceology Salt Pepper Garlic Blend, to taste
- ¼ cup Spiceology Hibiscus Habanero Blend
- 1 ½ oz agave nectar
- pretzel buns
- mascarpone cheese
- strawberry salsa
- beef patty
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix together. Set aside.
- Toast pretzel bun to golden brown.
- Grill burger patties to desired doneness.
- Spread mascarpone cheese on the top bun. Place lettuce, patty, and strawberry salsa on the bottom bun. Put buns together. Bite in and enjoy.