- Pour all ingredients, except for water, into a large container for marinating.
- Whisk together, then add 1/2 cup water
- Drop chicken wings into marinade. Submerge fully, then place in fridge for at least one day.
- Remove from fridge, and sear off on medium heat in preferred cooking apparatus. (Matt uses a cast iron, but you can use a grill, smoker, or cook over wood fire.)
- Flip to cook on both sides.
- Once lightly charred with a rich color, place into oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until internal temp is 165. (If your cooking on a smoker or BBQ, you don’t need to finish them in the oven.)
- Enjoy your wings!