- 4 chicken breast, 1 inch dice
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 4–5 garlic cloves
- 2-inch knob of ginger
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 large can of tomatoes, crushed
- 1/2 cup divided, Spiceology Tandoori Glory
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 stick of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice chicken and mix with 3 tablespoons of Tandoori Glory and yogurt, let stand in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- Rough chop onion, garlic and ginger, blend with equal parts water and oil.
- Cook onion mixture in a large pot until the water is cooked out, add tomato paste, cook for a few minutes and add Tandoori Glory seasoning.
- Cook for a few more minutes and add tomatoes, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. *Optional* cool at this point and freeze for an easy freezer meal, just thaw and add your chicken, butter and cream and cook again.)
- Add butter, cream and marinated chicken, cover and cook until chicken is fully cooked, 15-20 minutes over medium-low heat. Season to taste before serving.
- Make rice, grill naan and enjoy!