- 1 cup dry polenta
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- 4oz butter, room temp
- ¼ cup Spiceology Truffle Parmesan Blend
- Heat heavy whipping cream in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until simmering.
- Slowly pour polenta in while whisking to avoid lumps. Whisk well and turn the heat down to low and cover the pot. Stir every 2 minutes for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add butter, cream cheese and Truffle Parmesan blend. Mix well and remove from heat. Serve with apple cinnamon pork loin. If needed, add Truffle salt to amp up flavor.
- Cool in a glass baking dish and cut into cakes. Pan fry or heat in the oven for a different approach. Serve with Apple Cinnamon Brined Pork for the perfect meal.