Because who doesn’t love to dg into a cheesy, garlicky, herby pull apart loaf? Yes another example of how our Turkey Rub goes WAY beyond the bird, it’s a great savory mix that when melted with butter is a flavor bomb in the best way.
The best part of this no-recipe recipe? You can customize it to heart’s delight and make it your own. Gouda, gruyere, goat cheese – go nuts with whatever cheese.
Turkey Rub Pull Apart Cheesy Garlic Loaf
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 1 loaf 1x
- 1 oval sourdough loaf
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup of Gouda, grated
- 1 cup of Cheddar, grated
- Fresh sage and Italian parsley
- 3–5 fresh cloves of garlic, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Turkey Rub
- Slice sourdough loaf into a checkered pattern 1 inch by 1 inch.
- Add sliced garlic to melted butter with sage and Spiceology Turkey Rub, cook over medium heat until sage has become crispy but not burnt.
- Grate your cheeses.
- Add butter to the loaf, making sure to get it inside the crevasses of the bread, same with the cheese.
- Bake @ 350°F for 15 mins or until cheese has melted and browned.
- Top with chopped parsley and serve warm.