- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 1 cup panko (regular, rice or pork)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Jet Tila Umami Punch blend
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- vegetable oil for frying
- Crisp lettuce leaves, like red leaf or bib, trimmed into handheld size
- Red pepper, sliced
- Chili Sauce
- Green onions
- In a medium bowl add the panko and spice blend and whisk to combine. In another medium bowl add the eggs and whisk. In a third bowl add the flour.
- Add the cubed chicken to the flour mixture and toss to coat. Dip into the egg mixture and then into the panko, coating all sides. Set on a parchment lined baking sheet until you have dredged all of the chicken.
- Heat a large walk or skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil. Quickly fry the tofu until golden brown on all sides and remove to a paper towel lined baking sheet.
- Assemble the lettuce wraps by placing a few pieces of crispy chicken, kimchi, red pepper, green onions, chili sauce and top with a squeeze of lime and serve immediately.