- 1–2 lbs of fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Spiceology x Hell’s Kitchen Under the Sea blend, as needed
- ponzu, as needed for glazing
- green onions, garnish
- wooden skewers
- Pull tails off shrimp (optional but easier to eat).
- Season and skewer shrimp.
- Heat your charcoal or BBQ to med-high heat.
- Grill shrimp 2 mins per side, glazing with the ponzu and add more Under the Sea seasoning.
- Finish with green onions and enjoy as a great appetizer.
Don’t have a grill or feel like cooking on the stovetop?
- Season the shrimp the same way.
- Heat a pan to medium heat with oil, add the shrimp and sear one side, flip and then glaze with some ponzu, soy sauce or any glaze you prefer.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes depending on the size of the shrimp.