- 5.25 oz package Ginger Thin Cookies, such as Anna’s
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored & diced
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Caramel Seasoning
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, cold
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Mini Cups
- Add cookies to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs (you could also add to a ziptop bag, seal and crush with a rolling pin). Stir in the melted butter, until combined.
- Divide the cookie crumbs between 8 small cups (we used plastic drinking cups found at most grocery stores). Set aside.
- Add remaining butter to a medium skillet and melt over medium-high heat. Add the diced apples and Unsalted Caramel seasoning and saute until the apples start to get slightly soft and the juices have started to thicken, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- In a stand mixer, or large bowl, beat the heavy cream until still peaks form. Add to another bowl and set aside.
- In the same mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, sugar, powdered sugar, sour cream and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture gently so it does not deflate.
- Spoon into the prepared cups equally. Top evenly with apples and cooking liquid. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to allow the cheesecake to set. Serve with extra cookies crumbled on top or whipped cream.