Click the play button to watch the above recipe video!
This up-leveled cornbread is quick and easy to throw together with just a few ingredients: a box of cornbread mix, Spiceology Black & Bleu blend, frozen corn, and bleu cheese crumbles.
Our Black & Bleu blend is a best seller and fan favorite because it doesn’t taste like anything out there; it’s made with real blue cheese and Cajun spices for the perfect creamy kick that’s downright addictive.
This recipe is part of our monthly High Effort / Low Effort series where we give you two takes on one dish – and you decide what effort level you’re up for.
- Store bought cornbread mix (you’ll need water, vegetable oil and an egg)
- Spiceology Black & Bleu blend
- Frozen corn
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Follow instructions on cornbread mix to create batter.
- Fold Spiceology Black & Bleu blend, corn and blue cheese crumbles into batter.
- Add batter into greased 9×9 inch pan and bake according to cornbread mix instructions.