What more do we have to say, we already told you GARLIC AND CHEESE. Made for, but not limited to risotto (one of the infamous chef-slaying dishes on Hell’s Kitchen), this blend is a delicious mixture of garlic and parmesan, with a hint of umami from mushroom powder. Add potatoes and butter and you’re in business.
Vampire Killer Crispy Smashed Potatoes
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 2–4 servings 1x
- 8–10 baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Hell’s Kitchen Vampire Killer
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Over medium-high heat, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the potatoes until fork-tender, about 30-35 minutes depending on how big your potatoes are. Drain the potatoes and set them aside.
- Combine melted butter with Vampire Killer seasoning.
- Toss the cooked potatoes with the garlic butter mixture in a large mixing bowl.
- Arrange potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment and use a drinking glass to gently flatten the potatoes until they are slightly smashed. Not fully mashed.
- Drizzle the leftover seasoned butter mixture on the potatoes.
- Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy and golden.