We’ve amped up classic fry sauce by adding a little heat (thanks to Crystal’s Hot Sauce). Make it vegan, using our recipe below. It’ll win over even the most avid meat-eater.
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero Sweet Spicy Rub
- 1 tablespoon Crystals hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Want more heat? Try adding some The Grill Dads Salt Pepper + Three Chiles seasoning
In a mixing bowl, place all the Vegan Mayo ingredients into the bowl and use an immersion blender to get the mixture to match the consistency of the mayo you know and love. Add in Crystals Hot Sauce and dijon mustard. Serve immediately with whatever you’d like!