- 2–3 russet potatoes, cut into French Fries
- Oil, for frying (vegetable or canola)
- 2–4 tablespoons Black & Bleu spice blend
- nacho cheese sauce, warmed
- 3 strips bacon, chopped and cooked
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeds removed and sliced
- Mexican Crema
- Cut the potatoes into French fry shape using a mandolin or a sharp knife. Place in a large bowl of cold water and soak for 3-4 hours. Remove and drain on a paper towel lined baking sheet for at least 10 minutes before frying.
- Heat oil to 375º F and add the fries in batches. Cook until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove to a large bowl and add a tablespoon or 2 of the spice rub and toss with tongs. Repeat with remaining potatoes and spice blend.
- Pile the fries on a platter and drizzle with nacho cheese sauce, sprinkle on bacon pieces, jalapenos and drizzle crema and sriracha. Top with cilantro and serve immediately.