- 10 chicken tenders
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cups flour
- 6 eggs
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo, plus 2 teaspoons of adobo sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 large tablespoon honey
- 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- The Grill Dads Salt Pepper + Sour Cream Onion seasoning
Salt Pepper + Sour Cream Onion Breaded Chicken Tenders
- Mix 2 tablespoons of The Grill Dads Salt Pepper + Sour Cream Onion and 2 cups of flour in a shallow dish.
- Crack and scramble 6 eggs in a deep bowl.
- Pour 2 cups of panko breadcrumbs on a shallow dish.
- Dredge chicken tenders in flour mixture, then dipping in eggs and finally coating with panko breadcrumbs. Repeat process if a thicker breading is desired. Place on a plate until ready to fry.
- Heat 4 cups of oil in a large pan over medium heat. Fry chicken tenders until cooked through and breading is golden brown. Place on a paper towel-lined baking sheet once cooked.
WSalt Pepper + Sour Cream Onion Western Chipotle Dip
- In a blender or food processor, combine chipotle in adobo peppers, adobo sauce, mayo, cilantro, honey and juice of limes.
- Mix until smooth and pour into a bowl.
- Serve with chicken tenders. Devour. Enjoy.